• Out-of-Stock

Nuage (presale until February 29)

€23.00
VAT included

Yarn on pre-order until February 29 and shipping from March 15. This is a temporary sales base. I offer you a selection of dark colors from the Caresse base which will come closest to the final result (the natural color base being gray beige). The vest was knitted in double thread.

Composition: 42% baby alpaca, 13% extra fine merino, 10% yak and 35% silk

Skein of approximately 50g - 400m

Recommended needles: 2.5mm - 4mm

Sample: 28 stitches x 36 rows in 3.25mm

Care: Wash in cold water with suitable soap and a touch of vinegar then dry flat

Quantity
Out-of-Stock

Nuage is a soft and fluffy yarn. Its softness is incredible. It is made of 42% baby alpaca, 13% extrafine merino, 10% yak and 35% silk. Its construction is similar to Duvet and it is also a Lace yarn (400m for 50g). The base is naturally gray because of the Yak. I offer you a color selection based on the Caress. This yarn is on pre-order until February 29. Shipments will begin from March 15.

This yarn is hand dyed in small quantities by me with quality dyes that are environmentally friendly and free of heavy metals.

As each skein is hand-dyed in an artisanal manner, they may vary, even within the same bath. I recommend purchasing the sufficient number of skeins for your project and alternating skeins every two rows for an even result.

Some colors may bleed, don't panic! If you wish, you can add a little white vinegar during the first wash.

Colors may vary from screen to screen.

Data sheet

Range
Nuances
Composition
Merino
Weight
Fingering